You Can Feel Good About
You Can Feel Good About
Corporate Wellness Program
Located in Manhattan's Union Square, NYC
A one on one corporate wellness program to keep your staff energized, healthy, and productive.
James Fowler Physical Therapy is now taking Wellness to the next level, offering an expansive Corporate Wellness Program for your business.
We understand that employees are the building blocks of your business; so whether you’re looking to boost office morale, work productivity or job satisfaction, that’s where we come in!
Our experienced therapists and trainers will work with them on a one on one approach to create targeted solutions to achieve work efficiency, comfort and happiness.
Choose from a Variety of Services
We can tailor a wellness program to meet the needs for your company, from matching your budget and group size to incorporating practices that compliment your work environment. We will bring a doctor's bag of wellness to your office, from stretching breaks, correcting ergonomics at the desk, establishing schedules and breaks for stretches and meditations, and more so your company can live a better life! Click below to learn more about some services we offer.
Getting Started with Three Easy Steps
Corporate wellness doesn’t have to be complicated. We can design a program that works best for your needs, with a minimum of 20 minutes. We break our awesome program down into three easy steps:
- Complete an Assessment: Start by identifying your needs and wellness wants, from time of day to individual or small groups, customize away! Get started now.
- Get More Information: Including a quote customized for your business.
- Enjoy Your Program: Smooth intake and flawless implementation... it's how we like to do it!
Benefits You'll Receive
Worksites are crucial to improving the health of their workers. Most adults spend more of their waking hours at work than anywhere else, making it a prime venue for promoting healthful habits.
- Increased productivity: Massages have been shown to help employees be more alert, solve problems, and think more creatively.
- Reduced absenteeism: Stress is one of the leading causes of emplyees callin in sick and providing onsite chair massage and exercise classes reduce employee stress and anxiety.
- Reduced health care costs: Workplace stress is also a common reason for doctor visits. By reducing employee stress, massage can help prevent those visits and save money for you and your employees.
- Increase employee retention and recruitment: The employment market is competitive and it can be challenging and to attract and retain top talent. Employee perks like massage and yoga as part of a wellness program help to make your company stand out from rest.
- Boost Morale and Job Satisfaction: Wellness programs promote a culture of well being an makes employees gernerally more happy.