James Fowler Physical Therapy is now taking Wellness to the next level, offering an expansive Corporate Wellness Program for your business. We understand that employees are the building blocks of your business; so whether you’re looking to boost office morale, work productivity or job satisfaction, that’s where we come in! Our experienced therapists and trainers will work with them on a one on one approach to create targeted solutions to achieve work efficiency, comfort and happiness.
How it Works:
Worksites are crucial to improving the health of their workers. Most adults spend more of their waking hours at work than anywhere else, making it a prime venue for promoting healthful habits.
- Increased productivity: Massages have been shown to help employees be more alert, solve problems and think more creatively.
- Reduced absenteeism: Stress is one of the leading causes of emplyees callin in sick and providing onsite chair massage and exercise classes reduce employee stress and anxiety.
- Reduced health care costs: Workplace stress is also a common reason for doctor visits. By reducing employee stress, massage can help prevent those visits and save money for you and your employees.
- Increase emplyee retention and recruitment: The employment market is competitive and it can be challenging and to attract and retain top talent. Employee perks like massage and yoga as part of a wellness program help to make your company stand out from rest.
- Boost Morale and Job Satisfaction: Wellness programs promote a culture of well being an makes employees gernerally more happy.
Desk Ergonomic Assesment
Our Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist will assess the staff’s sitting and standing posture, movement tendencies and daily pain points. Special attention will be directed to the staff’s work station and its effects on alignment, core connection, lower extremity support and upper extremity position.
30 Minute Wellness Sessions
Tools and tips to keep your body healthy and productive in the workplace.