7 Physical Therapy New Year’s Resolution Tips
- Set an attainable timeline. Within the timeline set mini goals to check-off along the way. Habits are normally formed after about 21 days, so stick with it!
- Keep it simple. Pick one or two resolutions that are important enough to commit to and focus on them.
- Find a friend or family member for accountability. Talking with your accountability partner about your successes and failures can be vital to staying on track.
- Remember everything in moderation is a good thing. Before making any dramatic changes to your body or diet make sure you consult with a physical therapist or doctor.
- Learn from your past mistakes. If you have failed in the past, take a different approach.
- Have fun and reward yourself for attaining fitness, diet and wellness goals along the way.
- It’s okay to fail but don’t quit or give up. Try a different approach or way of thought.